Arrested and charged with DUI

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arrested and charged with DUI

I was arrested and charged with DUI. Yet I was not convicted. Is it possible to abolish the arrest rcord

WilliamDunhill (not verified)

Yes of course it is. In fact there is no reason you should have a record if you are not convicted of any felony. You will have to file a formal request. Go the the court clerk in your county.

Add new comment