Defiance County Judicial Records

Ohio Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Ohio criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

If you are looking for Defiance County judicial records, you will find more than one resource to conduct your online case search. However, it would help to start with a clear idea on the type of litigation that is under investigation and the tribunal where the matter was argued.

If you do not have this information or want to launch a generic inquiry on the court documents from Defiance County, OH that are found to have some mention of the subject’s name, you can always enlist the help of the county clerk. This office performs the all important function of records keeping for the judiciary.

Apart from this, the deputies of the clerk of court’s department also field inquiries pertaining to court documents, whether they are coming from civilians or other state agencies. Various processes are used for a case search in Defiance County. One way is to find the information online if you know the litigant’s name.

You will also need the address of the subject, date of birth and even the social security number for criminal court dockets. Internet based case searches can be accomplished through two websites:

An alternative is to get in touch with the clerk of court’s office by calling on them in person. This way you will be given access to the public service computers which are linked to the database of Defiance County court dockets. The case index is maintained for criminal as well as civil matters since 1994. To visit the county clerk’s office, go to 221 Clinton St, Defiance, OH 43512.

The last option available to find court documents from Defiance is to approach the tribunal where a certain matter was tried. Felonies and civil cases in which the amount under dispute is above $10,000 will be heard by the Court of Common Pleas at 221 Clinton St, 3rd Fl, Defiance, OH 43512. Misdemeanor cases and civil actions in which the claim amount is below $10,000 will be handled by the Municipal Court. This tribunal works out of 665 Perry St, Defiance, OH 43512.