Doing arrest records search in Lake County, OH, might sound pretentious if you do not possess a law background. Nevertheless, the information you are about to receive here is going to aid you in this regard. Learn that the active warrants search you might be eager to initiate has previously triggered several official law actions on behalf of the city or town law enforcement officers, on behalf of the County’s Sheriff’s Department Office, the State’s Highway Patrol police unit.
Lake county warrants
The papers they have decided to issue against the suspect of a criminal act such as a homicide or a theft have been sustained by hard evidence in the court of law. A judge or a magistrate took their time, closely examined the evidence, and signed these active warrants. Warrants that have not yet been fulfilled by the long arm of the law turn into outstanding warrants promptly.
No matter which of these arrest records you might be interested in discovering in this county, you should initiate this arrest warrant search by visiting the local police department noted by the 911 department and provide the name of the suspect that the warrant was issued for or ask a records clerk for an electronic copy of the file. The incident-based reporting system could provide you with the data you need. Visit this link: http://www.lakecountyohio.gov/sheriffoffice/Most-Wanted to display the most wanted individuals here, and this link: http://www.lakecountyohio.gov/sheriffoffice/Sex-Offenders to see a list of the sex offenders in the county.
Can you access the Lake County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- To know about arrests, contact Central Communications at (440) 354-3434 or (440) 354-4317.
- To get information on bail, inmate records, services, and visiting, call the Lake County Adult Detention Facility – (440)350-5601.
- To access Lake County Jail inmate records, call (440) 350-5538.
- To get general (non-emergency) information and services, call the dispatch phone number- (440) 350-5620.
- To get an incident report/arrest report, contact the Civil Division at (440) 350-5502.
- To get a County warrant search done, call the Warrants Division- (440) 350-5620.
- To get help and information for victims, contact Victim Assistance at 440–350–2691; 440–918–2691; 440–298–3334; 440–899–5253
- To get access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Court at (440) 350-2657.
Crime statistics of Lake County
Nearly 3,000 criminal complaints were filed in Lake County in 2017. Of the criminal matters reported, around 20% were violent crimes, with a caseload of almost 470 complaints. Property crimes led to the filing of the remaining 2400 plus complaints.
More than 2,000 of these were larceny-theft cases, while burglaries led to the filing of around 300 complaints. Of the violent crimes handled by the police, nearly 330 were assault cases while 90 were robberies.
Lake County has recorded around 30,000 total crimes during 1999–2008. More than 1,500 of these crimes were reported as being of violent nature. By doing simple mathematics, it is easy to see that there are close to 3,000 crimes occurring here each year, and these include rapes, murders, and thefts (including car thefts). Half of these criminal acts transpire less than one mile from the victims’ homes. 12 crimes occur each passing day, and over 25,000 thefts and around 250 sexual assaults occurring in this county.