If you have ever feared that you may have an arrest warrant outstanding in Morrow County, you know how stressful this can be. However, several resources are available to the public for searching for arrest warrants issued in Morrow County. Both the Municipal Court and the Court of Common Pleas can issue arrest warrants, so you must search the court records for both courts for criminal cases. Furthermore, you will want to search the records of the Sheriff’s Department for outstanding warrants. To begin your warrant search, it is best to start with the Sheriff’s Department.
If you want more details about an outstanding warrant or if you want to request a criminal history report, you must contact the Sheriff’s Department in person. Their office is located at 101 Home Road in Mt. Gilead, Ohio 43338. If the arrest warrant has already been served, you can request copies of the arrest records.
Morrow county municipal court
Once a judge signs an arrest warrant, it becomes an active warrant, and a criminal case file should be available for view at the Clerk’s Office. Therefore, you should continue your warrant search by looking for open cases through the county court system. The Morrow County Municipal Court is located at 48 East High Street in Mount Gilead, OH 43338, and the Court of Common Pleas is also at this same location You can request copies of court records from either of the courts, but you will be charged for copies.
Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Morrow County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- For requesting an arrest report or an incident/accident report- 419-946-4444.
- For learning more about active warrants- 419-947-4845.
- For inquiring about recent arrests and prisoner arrest records- 419-947-1151.
- For getting case-specific information concerning a criminal complaint you have made- 419-946-6991.
- For requesting information on defendants and prisoners (VINE)- 800-770-0192.
- For inquiring about victim and witness assistance- 419-947-9391.
- For accessing criminal judicial records: 419-947-2085.
Morrow County, OH crime data
Morrow County Police investigated 23 cases of property crimes and 4 occurrences of violent crimes in 2017. The annual crime average was 27 incidents and included offenses such as:
- 2 cases of rape
- 2 cases of assault
- 9 cases of burglary
- 14 cases of larceny-theft
Between 1999 and 2008, the rate of crime increased by 100% in Morrow County. During this period, approximately 2,000 crimes were reported within the county, with less than 70 of those crimes being violent in nature.