Why would you ever want to put your life and the safety of your loved ones into the hands of a veritable stranger without ascertaining if he/she is worthy of such trust? It is a well-known fact that some of the most dangerous criminal minds in the country appear to be regular Joe’s at first glance.
So, who is to say that the new employee you took on just last week does not fall into this category? Be safe now instead of sorry later and start your association by looking for active arrest warrants issued in Logan County, Ohio, against the new people in your circle.
The magistrate’s court of Logan acts as an impartial judicial entity that issues arrest warrants after duly considering all case-related facts. The police may request an outstanding warrant in the system, or it may be a bench warrant issued by the court of its own accord. Either way, these will lead to an arrest.
To gather information on arrest records and start a warrant search, you should approach the sheriff’s Logan office. This is located at 284 County Road 32 South Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311.
The county clerk’s office retains court dockets about every single matter that is brought before the tribunals. So, they will have the data on all criminal cases initiated against the subject of your inquiry and all civil issues that he/she may have been embroiled in.
To get in touch with the court’s department’s clerk, visit 100 South Mad River Street Suite A Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311. The magistrate’s office is another judicial entity that maintains arrest and warrants records. You can approach the office at 101 S Main St, Bellefontaine, OH 43311.
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Logan County over the phone? (2021-current)
- To access the report of an event handled by the police (arrests and accidents), contact the Logan County Sheriff’s Office at 937-592-5781 or the Bellefontaine PD at 937-599-1010.
- For questions about active warrants, please contact the Sheriff’s Department at 937-592-5731.
- To inquire about recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the Logan County Jail- 937-592-8111.
- For information pertaining to juvenile arrests, contact the Juvenile Detention Center at 937-593-9513.
- For information on victim-witness assistance, call the Logan County Prosecutor’s Office at 937-593-3755.
- To learn about criminal case court dates and criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of Court at 937-599-7275.
Crime statistics of Logan County
More than 170 cases of property crimes and 31 cases of violent crimes were investigated by Logan County Police in 2019. The annual crime average, at 202 cases, was slightly higher than the 195 case annual average of the previous year.
More than 20 cases of serious assault and 8 cases of rape were among the 31 complaints filed against violent crimes. There were 45 burglaries, 114 larceny-theft reports, and 12 motor vehicle theft complaints among the 171 property crime incidents.
Older crime statistics
Although Logan County, Ohio, only saw a minuscule growth of about 10% in the overall crime rate, the increase of nearly 80% in the number of violent criminal acts has rightfully become a cause of alarm for many. At this time, violent criminal activity only makes up 8% of the total annual crime average of about 750 incidents.